State of B2B mobile marketing 2015Research
Number of mobile phone users globally overtook the number of desktop users sometime last year. More and more business executives are turning to their mobile devices to research and make business decisions.
In this context, we spoke with B2B marketers to find out how extensively they were using mobile marketing in their overall marketing program; and what were the challenges they were facing to implementing an effective mobile marketing strategy in their organization.
The companies we spoke to were a mix of product and service companies. This was a global study. A little over half the number of companies we spoke to were from the US; the rest were selected from across the globe.
KEY FINDINGS OF B2B MOBILE MARKETING 2015:
- 67% organizations have been using mobile marketing for less than 2 years
- 64% respondents say their mobile marketing campaigns are integrated with their other marketing programs
- 64% respondents feel investments in mobile marketing would increase in the next 12 months
- 51% organizations say they invest in mobile marketing
- 33% respondents collect their customers’ mobile preferences and behavior data