This survey report is intended to familiarize and educate marketing leaders with the upcoming trends and practices with respect to video marketing and advertising – and to provide them with actionable tips on making video marketing work for them.
Key Takeaways of Video Marketing and Advertising:
- 50% of marketers allocate 10 to 25% of their creative budget towards video marketing
- 77% of marketers claimed that their customers prefer visually rich marketing material over static/text-based material
- 78% of marketers engage in video marketing
- 83% of marketers use video marketing for branding or to increase awareness around their brand
- 84% of marketers reported an increasing demand for videos and other visually rich marketing content E.g. Infographics, Miscrosites, Banner Ads, etc
- 94% of marketers believe that video marketing is an effective sales and marketing tactic